This is Do It Yourself project
It will work if you are very handy and can apply some TLC
It needs TLC to get it mating with C96 and the feed ramp running smooth.
I included one Original Feed Ramp for this reason, it may need filing to clear the transition.
You will receive the Four parts Only as shown:
1) Housing with fittings attached
1) Housing Bottom plate
1) Original Follower
This is how it should work when you are Finished:
Approx. 20 round Magazine Extension will fit all c96 Mauser Broomhandle's with removable floor plate in minutes. All Metal construction.
1) Remove the floor plate assy by pressing the release pin
2) Install your original follower with new spring into the New Magazine Extension
3) Install the New Mag Extension onto your c96(it locks in over the pin, press and push at the same time to lock in place)
4) load the magazine up with 9mm or 7.63x25mm /.30 Mauser
5) Reverse the procedure for Original configuration.
See Pictures for Step By Step procedure.(press the pin with a small dia rod to remove the assy)