I am looking for help to complete this project. Its been on the bench way to long.
I need someone who is Retired and Very Handy with Small Item Gun projects, especially Sheet Metal and understanding of Magazine function.
You must own a C96 Broomhandle for Fit and Function of this part. It will not damage your gun in anyway.
It needs TLC to get it mating with C96 and the feed ramp running smooth.
For your efforts Free Mag assembly and $20 per unit fixed and ready for sale. I have approx 40 units needing work.
Great for a Retired Guy to keep busy and make a couple $$
Please email me with you background.
NEW!!...C96 Broomhandle Detachable 20 Rd 9mm or 7.6 Mag Extension - Coming Soon..please email for wish list
This Unique approx. 20 round Magazine Extension will fit all c96 Mauser Broomhandle's with removable floor plate in minutes. All Metal construction.
1) Remove the floor plate assy by pressing the release pin
2) Install your original follower with new spring into the New Magazine Extension
3) Install the New Mag Extension onto your c96(it locks in over the pin, press and push at the same time to lock in place)
4) load the magazine up with 9mm or 7.63x25mm /.30 Mauser
5) Reverse the procedure for Original configuration.
See Pictures for Step By Step procedure.(press the pin with a small dia rod to remove the assy)
NOTE: BROOMHANDLE MAUSER IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY.